Why choose The Anderson Projects?
You’re not looking for someone who can simply create a beautiful space! You’re looking for someone who can design a home that helps you create memories in. A home that invites joy and celebrates the messiness of life. A home that is relaxed, welcoming and unpretentious in it’s design. A home that invites guests in like extended family members, that tolerates messy fingerprints and understands that the floor is lava. You want a home that tells the world exactly who you are and also knows you’ve perhaps gone a little overboard with the online spending and would prefer the finished product to sit within budget. You also want to work with someone who understands that you can only tolerate living with the in-laws for a limited time so please can we definitely meet that move in date, already.
When starting a new project, it can be an extremely overwhelming process – from where to begin, who to work with and where to spend your money. I work alongside you and will openly liaise with your build team to deliver well considered solutions to your design challenges, helping to provide clarity and reduce the stress associated with building or renovating.
A residential interior designer and design psychology consultant, Lauren can provide full – scale design service, or provide you with the tools and knowledge as actionable steps to allow you to move forward with your project on your own.
Where to Begin?
If you’re unsure about where to begin, book a complimentary 30min. Discovery Call. This will provide you with the opportunity to find out a little more about my design services and process. It will also allow me to get an understanding of your project and help you decide if we are a good fit to work together.
Design consultations are an opportunity to provide value, save you money and help avoid frustration. Depending on your individual requirements, this package includes:
- intensive and personal ideas
- paint colour recommendations
- general surface finishes and lighting suggestions
- suggestions for furniture placement and layout.
- an A4 Mood Board.
- feedback on building/renovation plans
- report of professional recommendations
Develop a Brief · Get Real Advice · Clarify your ideas
Design Consultations are designed for people who are:
- just starting out with their building/renovation/decoration project
- short on time
- feeling overwhelmed by choice and the many decisions to be made
- not sure where to begin
- concerned about locking in a budget
Investment: $225 and 90minutes of your time.
Colour consultations are held in your home (alternative locations can be arranged for build sites) and allow us to carefully piece together a complete colour palette that works for your home’s location, available natural light and location. Colour consultations will explore colour psychology to ensure the colour palette chosen is perfectly aligned with your personality and tastes. Colour is extremely energetic and can affect mood, motivation and stress levels. The package includes:
- full colour scheme
- library of sample resources provided on day.
- max 3 x paint sample pots
- any other material samples chosen.
- complete Schedule ready to pass onto build team.
- 1 x A3 Digital Colour and Material Board
Colour Consultations are perfect for people who are:
- looking to refresh their current living area
- want help tying a complete colour palette together
- are unsure how to mix older elements in with new
- not sure where to begin
- wanting to see what materials will look like in their home
- completing a design project that requires multiple materials to be selected e.g.: kitchen or bathrooms.
Investment: $485 and 2 hours of your time.
My online design services have been carefully considered to suit a variety of budgets and needs. I will work with you, thanks to the wonder of technology, offering all the support and guidance you need to create your dream space. There are several digital packages available. My full service package includes:
- full colour scheme, unlimited product sourcing including soft furnishing
- 1 x A3 mood board, scaled and annotated floor plan and up to 4 elevations
- detailed styling notes
- complete shopping list with digital links plus
- access to To The Trade only suppliers
- email and phone support.
The Digital Design Package is designed for people who:
- are not based in Perth, Western Australia
- understand that a professional opinion may just be what they need to pull their ideas together
- are lovers of good design
- recognise the importance of how a place feels.
If you would like to know more about how the Digital Design Process works, please email me for a free Guide to Digital Design eBook.
Investment: Basic package from $449, a tape measure and some sweat equity.
My Designer for a Day package is a day dedicated to shopping! I will do all the prep work to map out our day’s itinerary and ensure we maximise our time together. Packages are available for a half day (3 hours) or Full Day (5.5hours) and include:
- pre-visit questionnaire and onsite visit
- guided shopping session to help style your home
- styling advice in home
- complete digital shopping list with links
Please note: You will need to organise your own transportation and the price does not include any purchases made.
Investment: $449, half day or $825 for full day.
The Designer Booked package is essentially pre-paying your time with me. This allows you access to design support via: phone, video, email or face to face interaction to answers any questions or queries you may have. The package includes:
- 10 hours prepaid design time
- pre-service questionnaire
This package is designed for those who:
- need more time than a Design Consult can provide
- want interior styling advice
- need help sourcing furnitures, soft finishes, curating art.
The Pre-Start package is for those going on the journey of building a new home. I will help reduce the overwhelming task of selecting everything to ensure each surface material, fixture and fitting has been carefully considered to work harmoniously. The package includes:
- 1 x Initial Consult
- 1 x 3hr showroom visit
- 1 x Presentation Meeting
- review of build plans and layout
- complete annotated Schedule
- specify all finishes, fixtures and fittings – bathroom, laundry, kitchen
- exterior colour scheme
- interior wall colour
- 1 x A3 Materials board
Additional services available:
- lighting design
- specifying window treatments
- furniture procurement
- joinery design
- design concepts
- collaboration with industry: architects, builders
Investment: Single story $1800; double storey $2400 2 x 1 hour meetings and one x 3 hour showroom visit